I’m Emma, a 40 something, Irish blogger living in the Highlands of Scotland.
In no particular order I am:
- Mother to three grown up (sort of) children.
- Primary care-giver to an elderly couple with dementia
- A self employed web designer
- A biker (Yes, really)
- Chairman of the Highland Classic Motorcycle Club
- A handbag & shoe addict
- A stationery & organiser fetishist
- A hoarder of cosmetics
- Owner of the cutest Yorkshire Terrier in the world (yes, he is)
I also like to design and make handbags using vintage and up-cycled materials, though I haven’t had much chance to do that lately.